Monday, July 20, 2009

Was that the weekend that just flew by???

Andy and I got to spend some R&R with my parents this weekend. Well, actually not R&R for the guys as they were busy getting our new computer desk settled in the basement and Scotty outdid himself with putting together the nursery furniture in record time (saved me plenty of tears, I'll admit!).

Saturday night, after feasting on Andy's smoked ribs and DQ birthday cake for Scotty, we started an engaging Wahoo tournament. I'll even admit defeat after the game but...(Hmmm... did the guys cheat? Is that how they won?). :)

We had a blast as always and wish Scotty a very happy birthday! xo
The 'desk that Scott built' in the 'basement that Scott built' (Do you see the theme here?!):
Gift from Gma Kollenkark:
Dresser and changing table/dresser:

Painting begins in the nursery the first week of August. Stay tuned for 'before' and 'after' pics!


No comments: