Tuesday, July 14, 2009

24 Weeks, 2 days and counting...

It's hard to imagine that I'm rounding the corner of 2nd trimester and am only 3 short weeks from the final stretch!

I've definitely been on the quest for wide-width sandals and can only imagine how I'll cope once fall hits. Sleeping through the night is pretty much wishful thinking but the body pillow does help some.

I did find out some interesting news about my OBGYN- apparently, he is no longer with the practice so...out with the old and in with the new! At least Adrian is familiar with my new Dr. and squelched any fears I may have had. The biggest lesson to any pregnancy is being flexible, right? So here's to new beginnings- I'll get to meet her next Monday for my 25 week check-up and am sure everything will go smoothly.

Here's my customary 24 week belly shot- a baby or a basketball?? It's anyone's guess. :) See you next week!

No comments: