Tuesday, October 6, 2009

36 Weeks, 2 Days and counting...

Time flies when you're...baking a lil peanut! Today I am 36 weeks, 2 days and counting...

After a follow-up Dr. appt. yesterday, things are looking good. My blood pressure was normal, weight gain was scandalous (6 lbs in 2 weeks, yes s.i.x. l.b.s!) however baby's heart rate was right on track. I have another growth ultrasound tomorrow and hope to hear by Friday/Monday what the game plan is for Reagan's arrival!

I have had some relief with wearing wrist bands to bed- Andy lovingly refers to them as 'the claws.' I'm destined to wear flip flops in 40 degree weather because *God forbid* a shoe company makes a size 11 WIDE shoe. (Seriously- I'm desperate here. With snow in the forecast, where can a girl find a wide width shoe?!)

Other than an atrocious amount of stretch marks, I'm looking forward to my work shower this week and my Waverly shower this weekend! So thankful every day to be blessed with a healthy baby girl and so many amazing family and friends to welcome her arrival!

Here's my 36 week belly shot:


Until next week! xo

No comments: