Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Week in Review

Wow- what a busy week it's been!

On Saturday, my mom threw a baby shower for me and Reagan up north. It was the perfect day- especially after the snow stopped falling! I got to see all the Waverly girls and many thanks to Gamma Wallace, Adrian and Jules for coming along for the ride!

Of course, the food was amazing and we had fun catching up, I gathered as much 'new mom advice' as I could and when we hit the road for Des Moines, I was exhausted! Thanks to 'gamma Kollenkark' for spoiling us with a wonderful shower!

Here's a pic of the gift table:
Yummy sugar cookies in the shape of baby feet!


Me and the 'gamma's':


Me and great-gramma:




Here is the snow that we got that morning. Of course, it wouldn't be a road trip up North without snow! Anyone remember my bridal shower in '07?!




My coworkers threw me a shower last week, complete with cookies, cupcakes, mints, nuts, punch, trinkets and balloons! It was such a nice surprise and of course, Reagan was spoiled with lots of cute outfits, blankets, her crib mattress and activity center. I work with some amazing people!



No wonder I've been exhausted this week- all this partying can wear a pregnant girl out! But we sure are feeling the love! And are so thankful for everything and everyone celebrating Reagan's arrival!


No comments: