Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Missing you...since you been gone...away..."

Ahhhh...vacation. The simple life. Livin it up on the lake doesn't get any better than Okoboji!

What a great vacation we had- I never get tired of this view.
The first part of the week was beautiful! We even got to swim in the outdoor pool.

Here we're enjoying the sunset on the deck with a friendly game of Yahtzee that I lost money on. Darn dice!

Fog on the lake, early morning:

This is the exact spot where Andy proposed to me, exactly 4 years later!

Getting ready to enjoy the best breakfast spread in 'Boji at Minerva's!


Okay so yes, we did befriend a squirrel (Twitchy) and his pal... it was so cute to watch them gorge themselves on cookies. Give me a minute and I can turn anyone into a diabetic!


See those happy faces? 50 cent liters of beer...


A beautiful ending to the perfect vacation! Already counting the days til next year!

No comments: