Tuesday, February 16, 2010

16 Weeks and growing...

Today lil peanut is 16 weeks and growing...

This week at school they are working on 'rolling over.' Peanut accidentally did this a couple months ago and hasn't tempted the idea since. However, she is almost there, even though she doesn't know it- she will push herself up on her forearms, look terrified at us and then lay back down. So we'll see when she actually can roll over and enjoy it!

They are also singing songs about farm animals and reading lots of books! She has a crush on her Sophie giraffe and loves to sit in her Bumbo (although when her belly is full of formula, watch out!).

She continues to bring us immense joy each and every day as Andy and I live for each little giggle, coo and smile. Here are some pics from the week:

"What?! We're low on formula???"

"Don't talk to me before my first bottle of the day..."


"I know I'm supposed to smile on cue..."
"But where is my Sophie?"

"Okay mom do you mind with the camera? I'm a little busy here."

xoxo

2 comments:

Iowa Sunshine said...

Lil' P is getting cuter every day! I love her bright eyes, especially when she's holding her new pal Sophie!

Chef Stinson Family said...

Oh my gosh, does she look like Andy or what! I could just kiss those little cheeks all day! Give her a big smooch for me. See you Sunday!