Friday, February 19, 2010

For the love of suction...

It's a very sad day in the W household. Well peanut is rejoicing but that's beside the point.

Our beloved nose bulb suction (and peanut's arch nemesis) has bit the dust. I don't know how it happened and I'm not placing blame (can 3 month olds puncture rubber?), but our suction relationship is over. I discovered a huge gaping hold on the side at the seam that is unrepairable.

*sigh*

Now I know what you're thinking, that any old nose bulb suction will do. Unfortunately, that is not the case. I've already tried 2 different ones from 2 different stores and they do.not.work. I think it's a hospital conspiracy, to be totally honest with you.

So if you or if you know anyone that can get their hands on a nose bulb suction (hospital edition) I'd be willing to buy it for a nice price of... free. :)

No comments: