Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another year...bites the dust...

*sigh*

Another year older... inching closer and closer to 40 every day. Hence the facial serum purchase this weekend that is supposed to make me look like a teenager again. The sad part is, I can barely find time to brush my teeth, how am I supposed to have time to apply magic face serum every day as well? I think I'll learn to love the wrinkles.

But despite the clock that keeps on ticking, I had a great birthday weekend! Friday night was spent at Andy's parent's celebrating with family. Saturday night was going out to dinner (and I think a little dancing was involved) with my girls. Sunday was recuperating and watching the Super Bowl with Andy and peanut.

Life can't get any better than this. :)

Friday night pic:

Saturday night pics:







1 comment:

Chef Stinson Family said...

I am sure sorry I missed those cakes!! Glad you had a good night and I wish I could have been there. Thank you for understanding.